The Halal Foodservice Kit is designed to assist foodservice professionals better serve consumers following the halal dietary guidelines – whether hosptial patients or college students. American-Muslims, 8 to 9 million, make up majority of American halal consumers. Today, hospitals, college campus dining services, and restaurants are actively seeking to meet halal dietary needs for American-Muslims. IFANCA recognizes that a free Halal Foodservice Kit is an absolute essential for foodservice professionals looking to better serve their halal customers.
The Kit is targeted to the needs of food directors of hospitals and college cafetarias, chefs, dieticians, food buyers, and restaurant and hotel foodservice professionals. It can be downloaded in its entirety, and also be viewed indiviually. IFANCA Halal Foodservice Kit – Complete
- Halal Nutrition Guide for Foodservice Professionals
- Creating a Halal-Friendly Kitchen
- Halal Ready-To-Eat (RTEs) Foodservice Distributor Guide
- Halal Food Buyer Guide for Foodservice Professionals
- Halal Food Options in US Higher Education Campus Cafeterias – An IFANCA White Paper
The information document above is in Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf) format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to access the files. If you do not already have the Reader, download a copy by clicking on the image below.